It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:52 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:32 am 
Rim Kicker
Rim Kicker

To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982
Gentlemen, I need your assistance from this college of scooter knowledge. I've diagnosed a hard starting problem on a ch150 as a bystarter issue. I've purchased a new bystnot attached to the arter. It arrived and the black plastic body of the bystarter was not attached to the brass needle. They are of course always pictured as one assembly. If anyone knows - was this damaged in transit or is this how they generally arrive to be assembled and installed? Thanks for your help. Colonelstan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:23 am 
Twist 'n Pro
Twist 'n Pro

To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982
regularly they are in one assembly....it might has popped out in transit, just put it back in and good to go, no problem.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:33 am 
Rim Kicker
Rim Kicker

Hello all, this is colonelstan. Thanks for the speedy reply. I discovered that the part arrived broken. The vendor has agreed to send a new part. Best to all. colonelstan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:02 am 
Rim Kicker
Rim Kicker

Thats really good if the vendor repair your parts. Thanks!