Getting Started - Noobie's Intro Guide

Talk about anything scooters.
rosabellagm
n00b
n00b
To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982

Re: Getting Started - Noobie's Intro Guide

Post by rosabellagm »

I don't believe the service manual is available online run 3
TBrooks
n00b
n00b
To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982

Post by TBrooks »

Hi all,
I am 62 years young and am about to buy a scooter for my wife and myself. We want a 50cc's becase of our state laws(Delaware).
For my wife I am thinking a Metropolitian. And myself maybe The Rukus. I am aslo looking at the ice bear maddog gen 4 50cc.
By looks alone the Maddog wins for me. I can not find a local dealer for them and would have little support if I have problems. And I am very unclear
about the top speed of this bike. (cant have my wife beating me.) I dont see myself modding. I dont see a place to ask about Ice bear and their value.
Anybody wish to help me with my choices?
lindarose11
n00b
n00b

Post by lindarose11 »

Thank you for that information you article
Jamesthebutler
n00b
n00b

Post by Jamesthebutler »

Hello all

From Belgium here. Need some advice and help. Have posted in General Scooter Discussion.

Thanks
Glesing
n00b
n00b

Pinoy Tambayan

Post by Glesing »

Hello Dear,

Your forum is so nice i read it carefully all information are good and helpfull.i share your forum and information with my friends and different groups because your forum is so attractive.by the way why not you go this site and enjoying . pinoy tv darama you go and search this site and all problem solution are available in this site.and you can enjoying the most popular season.
https://www.pinoytvdrama.com/pinoy-tambayan/
redball12345671211
n00b
n00b

Post by redball12345671211 »

The information you shared with us was very helpful, thank you very much.
dead zed 2
katana
n00b
n00b

Post by katana »

If you"re just getting started I just wrote an ebook available on Amazon "The World of Scooters" by Robert Fetner. It's cheap and has a lot of good info.
Geared to someone trying to figure it all out. I cover manufacturers, riding, customization, power tweaking, clubs, history and a lot more. A good place to start before you spend a lot of money.
Ely150d
n00b
n00b

Post by Ely150d »

Hello Everybody,
MY name is Ely and I have a 1986 Honda Elite 150 Deluxe. I am from Brooklyn, NY and I hope we can share some helpful information about fixing and getting parts. Getting parts for my scooter is not easy. A lot of parts has been discontinued and maybe you guys or girls can help me point to the right direction. Thank you very much for letting me join this forum and hope to talk to you soon.