Honda Helix parts!

Sell and buy scooters, parts and scooter related apparel here :)
rivalutionist
Rim Kicker
Rim Kicker
To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982

Honda Helix parts!

Post by rivalutionist »

Hi friends. A kind old Helix enthusiast just hooked me up with what is almost an entire Helix in boxes. All I really need is the right crankcase cover and the red body panels (but not my old grey plastics) so if you need a part message me before you pay too much on ebay!

'84 Yamaha Riva 180
'87 Honda Helix
'84 Honda Aero 125
'85 Honda Aero 80
birdmannn101
Twist 'n Pro
Twist 'n Pro
To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982

Re: Honda Helix parts!

Post by birdmannn101 »

I am looking for a few parts. What year Helix is the one you are selling parts off of?

Dan
rivalutionist
Rim Kicker
Rim Kicker

Post by rivalutionist »

I'm not 100% sure because they weren't my bikes, just a bunch of parts in boxes. From what the guy told me and from the body panels color and decals it seems like 1986 and 1987.

Whatever I have should work for you, there were VERY few changes to the Helix over the years.

Message me what you need and I'll look to see what I have.

'84 Yamaha Riva 180
'87 Honda Helix
'84 Honda Aero 125
'85 Honda Aero 80
Scootersonlyrepair
Rim Kicker
Rim Kicker

Post by Scootersonlyrepair »

rivalutionist wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:42 pm I'm not 100% sure because they weren't my bikes, just a bunch of parts in boxes. From what the guy told me and from the body panels color and decals it seems like 1986 and 1987.

Whatever I have should work for you, there were VERY few changes to the Helix over the years.

Message me what you need and I'll look to see what I have.
There were zero changes except when the switched to aluminum wheels from steel in 90