2007 Elite 80

Sell and buy scooters, parts and scooter related apparel here :)
Mankypurple
n00b
n00b
To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982

2007 Elite 80

Post by Mankypurple »

Testing the waters here. Still working on it until it sells or I get it running. Asking $500, firm. If I get it running, I'll ask more and or consider trades.

Cosmetically in good shape. Red, all panels intact, engine turns over but doesnt start. Might need carb rebuilt or replaced. Prior owner cleaned and rebuilt it but wasnt able to get it started again. Havent dug into it to much. Good tires, brakes. Seat is torn. Fuel tank cleaned, new petcock. Valves not bent. Needs a battery.

Text for pics or more info. Located in Oak Hill Florida

719-231-9773
Scootersonlyrepair
Rim Kicker
Rim Kicker
To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982

Re: 2007 Elite 80

Post by Scootersonlyrepair »

Make sure the battery is charged. Hold the rear brake pull the front wheel off the ground high enough to almost balance. Try to start it. If it doesn't work it's probably not the carb. Lmk
Scootersonlyrepair
Rim Kicker
Rim Kicker

Re: 2007 Elite 80

Post by Scootersonlyrepair »

I have gotten several ch80s that "don't run" I waited until the deal was done for $100 or less then i start it up and ride off the old owners get pissed