Yahma 2stroke vino49cc engine swap

Salient/Riva 50, Beluga/ Riva 80, Razz, Jog, Vino, C3, BWs and Zuma scooters.
51Madmatt50
n00b
n00b
To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982

Yahma 2stroke vino49cc engine swap

Post by 51Madmatt50 »

Hey everyone i am a long time 49ccvino owner and i had some engine problems about 2 years ago so i put it aside and got a different mode of transportation. Unfortunately it broke down so i been lookimg at my scooter thinking about replaceing the motor with a New used one and i know how easy they come off so i was thinking is it at all possible to exchange it with a 125 engine as easy as it would be the original 49cc engine? If anyone can let me know it would be greatly appreciated I'm not familiar with the 125 I just know that 49cc is as simple as a bull remove the whole rear end I appreciate it thanks for letting me join everyone have a great day
tiny
Throttle Master
Throttle Master
To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982

Re: Yahma 2stroke vino49cc engine swap

Post by tiny »

hate to break it to ya but the 125cc engine will not fit. the scooters may look really similar but under the skin they are completely different. heavy modifications would be needed to make the 125 work in the 50cc frame and body.
KYMCO ZX50 & Super9, '13 KYMCO Movie 150